Openings for teaching, administrative, and staff positions will be posted as they become available. If you are interested in applying for an opening, please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Robert E. Graves
Head of School
995 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
Incline Village, NV 89451
Or, email your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Development
Lake Tahoe School is seeking a full-time Director of Development to oversee a development program that raises over $1,000,000 annually. Lake Tahoe School is a small school – 220 students PK-8 – and the Director of Development will be the primary person responsible for the school’s fundraising efforts. Reporting directly to the Head of School, the Director of Development is a member of the school’s Administrative Team and serves on various school committees, all supporting the school’s programs and policies.
- Responsible for leading Lake Tahoe School’s advancement program as adopted by the Board of Trustees and directed by the Head of School.
- Leads Lake Tahoe School’s annual fundraising campaign.
- Oversees management of capital and major gift campaigns, including case statements, brochures, solicitations, and the school’s website.
- Creates and communicates the School’s Planned Giving program.
- Manages donor appreciation and acknowledgment, including the Annual Report.
- Builds relationships with major donors, other school constituents, and the larger Tahoe Basin community.
- Conducts prospect research.
- Leads foundation relationships and grant writing
- Supervises alumni relations.
- Manages development events.
- Attends appropriate Board and committee meetings.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Applicants should send cover letter expressing interest and resume to email@example.com.
Lake Tahoe School does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, creed, disability, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or genetic information. This policy applies to all areas of student concerns (admissions, athletics, educational policies, financial aid and loan programs, and other school-administered programs) as well as to all areas of personnel and employee concerns and hiring. Lake Tahoe School is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).