Openings for teaching, administrative, and staff positions will be posted as they become available. If you are interested in applying for an opening, please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Robert E. Graves
Head of School
995 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
Incline Village, NV 89451
Or, email your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
Full-time Third Grade Teacher
Lake Tahoe School seeks a dynamic teacher who inspires students and works collaboratively and creatively with colleagues in various curricular areas and divisions. Candidates should be passionate about teaching and working with students.
Responsible for instructing students in Third Grade by creating and implementing lesson plans in subjects such as reading, writing, math, social studies, social and emotional learning, and integrating with enrichment classes in Spanish, science, and PE Makerspace, art, and music.
- Bachelor’s degree, a teaching certificate, or credential. Minimum five years experience. Advanced degree preferred but not required.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with all constituents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated professional behavior, including discretion, judgment, and integrity.
- Effectively interacts with a diverse population of students and faculty.
- All prospective employees must be able to clear a background check, fingerprinting, and TB screening.
Lake Tahoe School does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, creed, disability, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or genetic information. This policy applies to all areas of student concerns (admissions, athletics, educational policies, financial aid and loan programs, and other school-administered programs) as well as to all areas of personnel and employee concerns and hiring. Lake Tahoe School is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).